Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Gift of Music

This morning after my run, I found a CD taped to the bulletin board. One of my mix tape compadres, Michael Seidel told me about this movement in other cities. So when I saw the CD, I jumped all over it. I want to thank the creator for making and placing it in our fair city. 




So I order to pay it forward and I have made my own mix. I have placed it somewhere in the city. Key your eyes out for it...




Here is the track list:


Little Secrets (Steed Lord Remix)             Passion Pit
Giving Up The Sunshowers                      M.I.A. vs Vampire Weekend
It Goes On And On                                 The Avett Brothers
Daydreamin' (Feat. Jill Scott)                   Lupe Fiasco
I'll Be in the Sky                                     B.o.B  
Your Easy Lovin' Ain't Pleasin' Nothin' Mayer Hawthorne  
Stranger                                                 Dr. Dog
Setting Sun                                            Fever Marlene
Bohemian Rhapsody                              The Flaming Lips
Too Many Dicks (On The Dance Floor)  Flight Of The Conchords
Dog Days Are Over                                 Florence & The Machine
Is There Any Love? (Feat. Wale)              KiD CuDi
I'm A Victim To The Beat Kid Millions
Don't Take My Shadow Kings Go Forth
He Said I Can Sharon Jones
French Navy Camera Obscura
Baby Don't You Do It Alvin Robinson
Johnny Too Beef Mos Dub
O.N.E. (XXXChange Remix) Yeasayer
Ring Ring Sleigh Bells  

If you find my mix tape please make another and place it somewhere in the city. Here is a clue

No comments:

Post a Comment