Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Prince Was Robbed

Albert Pujols had a great season and is well deserving of his third MVP award. But I have a problem is Prince finish fourth in the voting. I understand that the Brewers lack luster season hurt him in the voting but forth is ridiculous.

Prince had 45 homers to Pujols' 46 and tied Ryan Howards RBI output with 141. Take Prince out of the Brewers equation and the team would have been in real trouble. Fielder's case for finishing second, in my opinion, was the best. Ramirez and Howard were definitely helped by their teams being in playoff contention longer.

I was hoping for some more love and respect from the national media. Next year I guess. I hope this give Prince a chip on his shoulder and he has even a better season in 2010.

Look for Brewer Nation to be rocking the Prince Shirt next season in support of the sluggers MVP quest.

And here is a track from Prote-J about Prince Fielder to tie you'll over until Spring Training.

No comments:

Post a Comment